- The most important processes within the organization have been identified, documented and are therefore clear.
- The implementation and control of processes is effective.
- The processes are monitored, measured, analyzed and, if possible, improved;
- responsibilities are clearly defined and communicated clearly to our employees.
- New employees have a quick insight into the way they work.
- A safe operational environment is created for our employees.
- The availability of funds is ensured.
- Compliance with laws and regulations.
The quality management system is aimed at professionalizing the organization, which continuously improves the quality of processes and the quality of our products and services. This is done by:
- Developing policies appropriate to the organization.
- Making this policy known and understandable within the organization.
- Promoting high quality awareness among employees.
- Motivating employees, encouraging participation and involvement in improvement projects.
- Training and educating our people.
- Consulting customers on the requirements and expectations of the services we provide.
- Striving to increase customer satisfaction as a basis for a sustainable relationship.
- Developing sustainable relationships with other stakeholders, including suppliers.
- Complying with applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintaining a quality management system that meets the conditions set out in the standard requirements.